Join CADD Microsystems and Autodesk for a Reverse Engineering webinar highlighting how manufacturers can intelligently make decisions, produce results, and remove repetitive processes in their day-to-day workflows. Manufacturers can standardize best practices and quality standards, and promote repeatability between all employees using the same setup.
We will be hosting guest speakers Blaine Duke, Christian Poluch, and Edward Ward from Autodesk who will show you how manufacturers import, fix, and prepare complex models for CNC machining. You'll also learn how to use reverse engineering tools to convert STL meshes into wireframe, surfaces, and solid models.
During this webinar, we’ll cover:
• Importing part scan data to convert into 3D models
• Using the mesh segmentation tool
• Analyzing part and mesh comparisons
• Importing reverse engineered model from PowerShape into FeatureCAM
• Using Feature Recognition to drill holes and mill sections
• Machine Simulation on a 5-axis Mill
• Generating NC Code
• And more!