AutoCAD for FM Drawing and Layer Standards Webinar
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Facility Managers interact with CAD drawings differently than AEC firms which can lead to a need for drawing cleanup and standardization. To help simplify the process of applying drawing standards specifically for use in Facility Management, we broke the process down into 6 steps organized into a Drawing Standards Checklists.
Join us for a free webinar that will show you how to:
• Properly set up your working space in AutoCAD
• Clean up existing drawing content
• Manage external references
• Develop and apply layer standards specific to Facility Management
• Use layer states to easily switch between different displays on information
At the end of the presentation, you will have an understanding of how to take a similar approach to cleaning up and standardizing your own FM drawings.